We have property covered.
The Geelong office joined the Preston Rowe Paterson group in 2009, with more than 30 years of residential, industrial, commercial and rural valuation history in Geelong, Bellarine and Victoria’s Surf Coast region.
Preston Rowe Paterson is a firm of property valuers, analysts, advisers and consultants who operate throughout Australia with links globally. It has been the company philosophy to be recognised as an elite supplier of investment, development and asset professional property services.
To us ‘property’ means all forms of real estate and infrastructure as well as plant, machinery and equipment, expanding out to the rural properties. We aim to provide superior property advisory services specialising in valuation, property and asset management, facilities management, transaction management, consulting and property market & economic research.
Our fundamental business and service principles are knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation, which we demonstrate in our day to day operations. At Preston Rowe Paterson, we employ educated, professional and confident staff who are committed to delivering the Preston Rowe Paterson service to the highest possible standards. Furthermore, we have developed a state of the art, web services based, client connectivity system named ‘PRPonline’. PRPonline is our latest innovative addition and has significantly enhanced connectivity with our clients and service offering.
Whether in the context of:
- The types of clients we represent,
- The property classifications we deal with,
- The locations we cover; or
- The reasons clients use us:-
“We have property covered.”
We have all client profiles covered.
We act for an array of clients with different property needs including:-
- Accountants, auditors, insolvency practitioners;
- Banks, finance companies & lending institutions;
- Commercial & residential non-bank lenders;
- Finance & mortgage brokers;
- Hotel owners & operators;
- Institutional investors;
- Insurance brokers & companies;
- Investment advisors;
- Lessors & lessees;
- Listed and private companies & corporations;
- Listed property trusts;
- Local, state & federal government departments & agencies;
- Mining companies;
- Mortgage trusts;
- Overseas clients;
- Private investors;
- Property syndication managers;
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS);
- Rural landholders;
- Solicitors and barristers;
- Sovereign wealth funds;
- Superannuation funds;
- Trustee & custodial companies.
Types of real estate
We have all real estate types covered.
We provide valuation, advisory, research, acquisition due diligence management, asset and property management services for all types of real estate including:
- Metropolitan & CBD commercial office buildings;
- Retail shopping centres & shops;
- Industrial, office/warehouses & factories;
- Business parks;
- Hotels (accommodation) & resorts;
- Hotels (pubs), motels & caravan parks;
- Residential developments projects;
- Residential dwellings (houses/apartments/units);
- Rural properties;
- Special purpose properties;
- Extractive industries & resource based enterprises;
- Infrastructure including airports and port facilities.
Asset, plant & machinery valuation
We have all types of asset, plant and machinery covered.
Our asset, plant and machinery valuation, appraisal and advisory division undertake valuation of all forms of plant, machinery, furniture fittings and equipment including:
- Mining & earth moving equipment/road plant;
- Resort & accommodation, hotel furniture, fittings & equipment;
- Office fit outs & equipment;
- Farming equipment;
- Transport equipment;
- Industrial/factory equipment;
- Licensed club furniture, fittings & equipment;
Our service area
We have all locations covered.
The PRP Geelong office operates in a wide area including the municipal areas of Greater Geelong, Golden Plains, Surf Coast, Colac-Otway and the Ballarine Peninsula & Borough of Queenscliff.
Major townships throughout this coverage area include; The City of Greater Geelong, Torquay, Barwon Heads, Ocean grove, Drysdale, Clifton Springs, Portarlington, Queenscliff, Point Lonsdale, Lara, Bannockburn, Winchelsea, Inverleigh, Teesdale, Shelford, Colac, Jan Juc, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Apollo Bay and many smaller regions in between.
If you have a property in these areas the PRP Geelong office can help you.
Additionally PRP have over 22 offices around Australia, including all major capital cities, and many regional areas, providing the one of the most regional based valuation practice in Australia.
We serve our client’s needs throughout Australia. Globally, we operate directly or via our relationship offices for special purpose real estate asset classes, infrastructure and plant & machinery.
Reasons for our services
We have your needs covered.
Our clients seek our property (real estate, infrastructure, plant and machinery) services for a multitude of reasons including:
- Acquisitions & disposals;
- Alternative use & highest and best use analysis;
- Asset management;
- Asset valuations for financial reporting to meet ASIC, AASB, IFRS & IVSC guidelines;
- Building insurance
- Capital gains tax
- Compulsory acquisition & resumption;
- Commercial valuation
- Corporate merger & acquisition real estate due diligence;
- Due diligence management for acquisitions and sales;
- Facilities management;
- Family/partnership settlement;
- Feasibility studies;
- Funds management advice & portfolio analysis;
- Income and outgoings projections and analysis;
- Insurance valuations (replacement and reinstatement costs);
- Leasing vacant space within managed properties;
- Listed property trust & investment fund valuations & revaluations;
- Litigation support;
- Marketing & development strategies;
- Mortgage valuations & security;
- Pre purchase valuation;
- Pre sale valuation;
- Property management;
- Property syndicate valuations and re-valuations;
- Rating and taxing objections;
- Receivership, insolvency and liquidation valuations and support/advice;
- Relocation advice, strategies and consultancy;
- Rental assessments and determinations;
- Residential valuation;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Stamp duty valuations.
We have careers covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson’s success stems from exceptional leadership as well as the talented individuals who join our team and strive for excellence. As a professional property consultancy and advisory business there are many opportunities for passionate property individuals. Whether you are an experienced professional or starting your career in property, Preston Rowe Paterson can help individuals realise their full potential.
We are proud of our reputation and currently have a graduate program to develop candidates experience through involvement in complete property matters. Our Directors and Associate Directors provide guidance, which when teamed with our knowledge; innovation and experience ensure our graduate program delivers results. We want people to succeed and believe in educating individuals. Each year we sponsor the API‘s Young Property Professional and encourage participation by all members of staff to get involved in industry events, workshops and internal training days we hold regularly.